Now I'm the first one to tell you that I will go through all of my hurricane snacks BEFORE the storm hits... and my husband will to.... but he won't admit it HAHA
Besides candy and chips, I found some food items that we ALWAYS have on hand before the storm hits our area.
1. Dry Cereal. Sounds yucky, but it's better than spoiled milk ruining your snack.
2. Canned goods. This is obvious and should be stocked up big time.
3. Nuts. A good and healthy snack.
4. Peanut butter. MY FAV!
5. Crackers. Dry, salty, no need to refrigerate, and tastes even better when you put peanut butter on them!
6. Granola and energy bars. They last forever and energy is always a plus with a little girl running around.
7. Pet food. We have a dog and cat and they are always a priority when we stock up food.
8. Baby food and bottles. We may be out of this stage, but baby's need their food too.
9. Oats. Great way to keep it healthy and very cheap item to purchase.
Do you have any other questions?
Please call us today!